Code of Conduct
Pikes Peak Center is committed to creating a safe, clean, comfortable and enjoyable environment/experience for all guests. We are committed to provide excellent customer service and a courteous staff. As such, when attending an event/game, guests are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature
- Fighting or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the progress of the event/game
- Failing to follow instructions of facility personnel or management
- Verbal or abusive harassment of opposing team/fans or artists
- Standing on chairs/seats or blocking the aisles
- Disturbing other guests’ enjoyment of the event/game
- Obscene/indecent messages or images on signs or clothing
- Violating any local, state, or federal laws
Guests engaged in any of the above actions may immediately be ejected from the premise/grounds. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way.
Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats/area and will present tickets when requested.
Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to the nearest Guest Services Attendant, Supervisor, Security Staff member or call 719-477-2100.