Pikes Peak Center
190 South Cascade Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
From 1-25 S
- Take the BIJOU STREET exit, EXIT 142, toward DOWNTOWN. 0.2 mi
- Turn LEFT onto W BIJOU ST. 0.1 mi
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto W KIOWA ST. 0.2 mi
- Turn RIGHT onto N CASCADE AVE. 0.3 mi
- From 1-25 N
From 1-25 N
- Take the NEVADA AVE/I-25-BL N exit, EXIT 140, toward TEJON ST. 0.4 mi
- Turn RIGHT onto S NEVADA AVE/I-25 BR N/US-85 N/US-87 N. 1.2 mi
- Turn LEFT onto E COLORADO AVE/US-24 BL. 0.2 mi
- Turn LEFT onto S CASCADE AVE.
PLEASE NOTE - New Payment System
There is now a new payment system for the El Paso County Parking Structure on Sahwatch, the nearest parking option to the venue.
Park at the El Paso County Parking Structure for all Pikes Peak Center events for a flat fee of just $5. Cash and credit both accepted. An attendant will be present at the entrance to take payment starting 2 hours before event start time. At the end of the night, the exit gates will stay open for 90 minutes after the event, allowing fast and easy exit.
Info on additional parking options can also be found below.
El Paso County Parking Structure at 255 Sahwatch St
The closest parking option to the venue. Parking is available for a flat fee of $5. Cash and credit both accepted.
Sun Plaza Parking at 109 Colorado Ave
Alamo Corporate Center at 102 S. Tejon
There is abundant metered parking surrounding Pikes Peak Center in downtown Colorado Springs.
Available with ParkMobile. To pay for parking with ParkMobile, a user enters the zone number posted on stickers and signs around the meter, selects the amount of time needed and touches the “Start Parking” button to begin the session. The user can also extend the time of the parking session on their mobile device, without having to go back to the meter. Learn more here.