Churchill starring David Payne
- We trust all guests will responsibly follow this guideline and take precautions to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID virus.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test are NOT required.
- If you are ill or feel ill, please do not enter the facility.
- We strongly encourage everyone to wear a mask while inside the venue.
- These policies are subject to change. If they do, we will update this event page and notify all ticket buyers.
Winston Churchill, has just been awarded honorary US citizenship by President John F. Kennedy. In recognition of this unprecedented occasion, The American-Oxford Society has asked the former Prime Minister to address them and discuss what this honor means to him.
Tickets, which range in price from $29.50 - $57.00 plus applicable fees, go on sale on Friday, December 16, at 10am and are available online at AXS.com or in person at the Pikes Peak Center box office.
In this often funny, sometimes touching and always engaging one-man-show… veteran British actor, David Payne brings Churchill to life onstage. Audiences will be delighted to hear of his exploits during the Boer War, his constant battles with Britain’s fellow politicians, and his special relationship with America and America’s presidents. But most telling of all, Churchill enlightens the audience with intimate and touching details of the two special women in his life—his wife Clementine and Queen Elizabeth.
With elements of The Crown and The Darkest Hour, David Payne once again gives audiences an opportunity to spend an evening with one of the greatest historical figures in the world—Sir Winston Churchill.