Mary Chapin Carpenter
with special guest John Craigie
- We trust all guests will responsibly follow this guideline and take precautions to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID virus.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test are NOT required.
- If you are ill or feel ill, please do not enter the facility.
- We strongly encourage everyone to wear a mask while inside the venue.
- These policies are subject to change. If they do, we will update this event page and notify all ticket buyers.
Tickets, which range in price from $40 - $75 plus applicable fees, are on sale now and are available online at AXS.com or in person at the Pikes Peak Center box office.
Five-time Grammy-winner Mary Chapin Carpenter’s 15th studio album, The Dirt And The Stars, finds the singer-songwriter pondering life’s intimate, personal moments and exploring its most universally challenging questions at an unprecedented time. Written at her rural Virginia farmhouse before stay-at-home orders became the “new normal,” the songs celebrate invaluable experiences and irreplaceable wisdom, while also advocating exploration of the best in all of us. As one of just 15 women voted into the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame, with over 15 million albums sold, 5 Grammy awards (from 15 nominations) and the recipient of two CMA and ACM awards, Carpenter’s now-classic hits include “I Feel Lucky,” “He Thinks He’ll Keep Her” and “The Hard Way.” Produced by Ethan Johns (Ray LaMontagne, Paul McCartney, Kings of Leon) and recorded at Peter Gabriel’s Real World Studios in Bath, in southwest England, The Dirt And The Stars marks Carpenter’s first collection of all-new material since 2016’s The Things That We Are Made Of.
- Performance Schedule
- Friday, July 8, 2022 at 8:00 PM CAL